Quasius Construction Inc. is an established and growing General Contracting and Construction Management company celebrating its 130th
year in business. Quasius performs critical and complex large construction and industrial maintenance projects throughout Wisconsin, with most projects located in the Lakeshore, Fox River Valley, and Milwaukee metropolitan areas.
Currently, Quasius has a great opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator, who will help implement Quasius’ advertising, marketing, and communications programs to build brand awareness and increase lead generation. Additionally, the Marketing Coordinator will support all internal communication initiatives and manage Quasius’ CRM platform.
Primary responsibility is to help company leaders, project managers, and project engineers identify new opportunities through improved existing relationship networking and focused new relationship lead generation. The successful candidate for this important position will also maintain company marketing materials, website, and social media marketing programs.
- Assist in the development of tactical marketing plans.
- Maintain and improve the contact networking system and database.
- Manage the SalesForce platform and database.
- Manage and generate Project Manager/Project Engineer contact outreach lists.
- Maintain and improve process for sharing company project updates, leveraging social networking awareness through weekly relevant postings on social networks such as LinkedIn and Facebook.
- Manage the corporate website to ensure that contact content and project pictures are current.
- Assist with preparing project proposals including customizing standard content, compiling attachments, and coordinating timelines.
- Collaborate with outbound sales to customize and produce compelling and meaningful presentations, including power point presentations.
- Identify new project leads by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements.
- Research and source organizations/individuals to identify new leads and potential new markets.
- Research prospect needs to identify who makes purchasing decisions.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Highly organized; must be able to manage many moving parts and details simultaneously.
- Above average skills at prioritizing and coordinating projects and multiple competing work demands.
- Strong technical writing skills.
- Proficient to advanced skills in Microsoft Office and Adobe.
- Prior SalesForce or other sales/CRM database experience.
- Great interpersonal skills which ensure fun and productive relationships with internal and external customers.
- Embraces critical thinking and problem solving.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, or other related field, or equivalent experience of 4 years or more.
- Self-motivated, self-aware, team oriented, reliable, organized, and hard working.
- Terrific written and oral communicator.
- Commensurate with experience and full/part time employment.