Quasius Construction Company is committed to providing the very best in professional construction services. The most important factor in meeting this goal is our people. Our success is driven by employing people who represent the best in the industry. As a Project Manager, you will contribute to the company by coordinating all phases of construction projects. You will be responsible for project planning and scheduling, resource allocation, project accounting and control while providing technical direction and ensuring compliance with specifications are being strictly followed and work is proceeding on schedule and within budget.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide overall management of projects, including administering the contract, providing technical assistance, and supporting field operations.
- Manage subcontracts and material supply agreements for the project, including negotiating terms and conditions, procurement, and delivery schedules.
- Manage the project execution according to budget, schedule, and quality.
- Provide reporting to the executive team on budget, safety, and schedule on a regular basis.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with subcontractors, architects, and clients.
- Ensure timely closeout of projects and lead efforts to gather close-out documents and punch list completion.
- A bachelor’s Degree or significant relevant commercial construction experience for a general contracting firm is required.
- Proficiency in MS Office, project management and accounting software such as Procore and Computer Ease, and scheduling software.
- Ability to apply fundamentals of the means and methods of construction management to projects.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail and strong ability to manage budgets and schedules.
- Thorough knowledge of project processes and how each supports the completion of a project.
- Ability to maintain budgets, maximize profitability and generate future work through building relationships.
- Daily office attendance is required (this is not a remote position)
- Travel requirements minimal