For over 128 years, Quasius Construction has committed to providing value to its clients, partners, and community. You are an important part of our business. As the current COVID-19 situation evolves, we want to provide an update regarding our firm’s current operation and actions put into place across the organization and on project sites.
Quasius Construction is closely monitoring the situation and continues to live out its core values in our actions. We have implemented policies, based on the current recommendation of the CDC and AGC, and continue work on projects in a safe, effective, and efficient manner. Our staff and their families, partners, clients, and community health and safety remain our highest priority as we work through these challenging and changing times. In addition, our hearts go out to the medical care community who are working tirelessly to provide care to people in need.
In addition to general precautions shared with all employees, below are actions put in place to continue to meet the needs of our clients. These policies are reviewed and updated daily based on new recommendations as the pandemic situation changes. Quasius will continue to keep you updated if that occurs.
Organizational and Quasius Project Sites Actions Put in Place:
- Instituted pandemic plan across organization that informs employees of health and safety protocols based on current CDC recommendation. This includes a daily call-in/virtual huddle to provide updates and any changes in current policies.
- Emphasized social distancing in the field, and provided guidance to staff and subcontractors based on AGC recommendations on how to carry tasks out in the most safe and efficient manner.
- Increased personal and cleaning supplies placed on site. This includes Installation of handwashing sinks at all project sites to maintain good hygiene practices.
- Support to client jobsites and respond to requests with employees who are symptom free.
- Job progress meetings are conducted utilizing conference call systems or video systems, and only in person when necessary and when CDC social distancing recommendations can be adhered to. These meetings are limited to essential personnel only.
- Staff capable of supporting projects and clients remotely have been encouraged to do so.
- Implementation of additional tools and processes to support client and internal communications. This includes conference call and video conferencing capabilities.
- Quasius office and warehouse is locked down and accessible by staff only. Special accommodations must be made ahead and will be only for necessary meetings.
- Staff personal travel outside Wisconsin will require a self-quarantine prior to return to work.
Quasius take its responsibility to flatten the curve while continuing to provide ongoing, trusted service to our customers seriously. We encourage everyone to continue to take all health and safety precautions during this unprecedented time in modern history. This includes encouraging our construction partners to support our medical care community by donating available N95 respirator masks during this current health crisis.
We appreciate our relationship. Please contact Quasius Construction at 920-457-5585 with any questions or requests. All team members are also available via email or direct lines to support your construction needs.
Be well and thank you for doing your part to ensure the health and safety for all.
Quasius Construction Building Relationships